The new RX-7V EVO, apart from accumulated improvements under the skin, looks identical. Because it is.
The difference? Everything. And most recently ECE R22-06 approval. But, even after meeting the most recent standard, Arai does not rest and continues to look for new ways to improve rider protection, making us better prepared to meet the next standard when it comes. ECE R22-06 requires a much more stringent testing process than the previous ECE R22-05. Arai presented the RX-7V EVO and it gained homologation while maintaining its characteristic round, smooth and strong shell design to ‘glance-off’ and spread impact forces. Or simply put, by being an Arai RX-7V EVO.
There is a difference with Arai. It’s the combination of every single piece of design, no matter how large, small or even invisible, working on behalf of the rider. Because what we protect is priceless.
The combined systems offer excellent and efficient ventilation. The top duct provides 11% more airflow, with bigger
switches for effortless operating. The lowered side-air channels guide air from the cheek pad area to the side ducts.
The diffuser is 20 mm longer with improved aerodynamics, and 19% larger intake scoops, both work together with
the Air Wing to improve stability. The chin cover blocks air intrusion and draws more air from the mouth area.
– Outer shell PB-SNC2
– Variable Axis System (VAS)
– Free Flow System (FFS)
– Lowered side-air channel
– Center top vent – intake
– Diffuser system
– Brow vents extended to temple area**
– Three position chin vent
– Neck exhaust vent
– Side exhausts
– Pull Down Chin Spoiler
– Patented Air Wing® adjustable**
– VAS Max Vision Visor with De-Mist option
– New Shield Latch Lever
– Pinlock insert lens included
– Antimicrobial Liner material
– Replaceable Cheek Pads
– Replaceable Interior
– Replaceable Chinstrap covers
– Replaceable Neckroll
– Speaker pockets
– Facial Contour System (FCS)
– 5mm ’’Peel Away’’ Cheek pads
– 5mm ’’Peel Away’’ Temple pad
– Thin centre pad for more room in front area
– Emergency Release System (ERS)
– Breath guard
– Chin Curtain
– ECE R22-06 Kat.br. 137-0244-04